Membership in Acts Fellowship International may not be for everyone. However, if you think you are interested in our organization, there are two different types of membership: License/Ordination and Acts Kingdom Builders.
“You never get more out of something than you put into it.” The only way to get the full benefits of AFI is to be an active participant in all that it offers. Some of the benefits are:
Through the encouragement of AFI leadership and others, as well as through regional ministry which is available during times of opportunity, stress and/or crisis.
Members of AFI enjoy opportunities to build relationships through fellowship and meetings.
Continuing Ministerial Education
AFI provides occasions throughout the year for ministers to continue practical training to enhance their ministerial education and spiritual development through teaching and other resources.
AFI provides a network of ministers/Christians who desire to build their ministry on the Word and Spirit. This organizational structure facilitates the last day move of God, which will usher in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Sound Bible Doctrine
It is of utmost importance that ministers/Christians maintain and practice sound Biblical doctrine. Cultural trends of society are not moves of God as many think. Any Bible doctrine taken to the extreme becomes error. AFI protects it members from extremes in unbiblical doctrines and worship by strict adherence to the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.
Qualifications for Membership
An applicant shall give clear evidence of his/her agreement with the Tenets of Faith and the policies set forth in this handbook. Also, he/she must conduct themselves in line with the spiritual qualifications given for leadership in I Timothy 2:3-7 and Titus 1:1-8.
- Live your personal life and conduct your ministry above reproach.
- Conduct yourselves in an attitude of humility and unselfishness.
- Do not sit in judgment on those who fall, but be quick to help restore them.
- Be committed to the vision and help fulfill it.
- Regularly attend AFI functions along with your spouse and key members of your leadership team.
- Encourage and pray for AFI members and staff.
- Maintain a relationship with your director.
AFI endeavors to personally know those who are a part of the membership. Some expectations are listed below.
• Attend Regional AFI meetings.
• Participate in AFI outreaches/projects prayerfully and financially.
• Build relationships with members in his/her region and with the Regional Director. Respond to contacts from the Director in a timely manner.
• Members are expected to live their lives and conduct their ministries above reproach according to the Word of God.
• Manage your finances wisely and do not incur excessive debt in your personal life, church or ministry. AFI expects you to pay your bills on time. The ‘sign it and God will pay it’ mentality has gotten many into financial trouble and bankruptcy. Make all financial decisions prayerfully and wisely.
• Avoid the very appearance of evil. Never be in a position where your actions could be called into question.
• Pray and seek the Lord Jesus Christ daily.
• Read, study and meditate on the Bible and apply it to your life.
• Exercise your faith to move forward in life and ministry daily. The Bible teaches us to be content, but always strive to grow and develop more in Him each day.
Acts Fellowship International knows that much can be done when there is unity, love, selflessness and agreement in an organization. Members must desire to work together as a team for the advancement of the Kingdom of God. They must also agree with the Statement of Faith and the Vision of AFI. There are two different types of membership. You can become a member through ACTS Kingdom Builders or through our ministerial licensing or ordination organization.
This is for those who desire to donate their God-given talents and labors to construct and renovate church, ministry, offices, and centers.
This is for those who are called to the five fold ministry and desire credentials with a God and government approved organization.
Application & Other Information
All the files you will need for Ordination and Licensing or ACTS Kingdom Builder can be found in the following packets. Each packet contains all the forms you will need. They are in PDF format and compressed in .zip files.